submission instructions for the read write poem napowrimo challenge anthology
by the Read Write Poem Staff
- Review the guidelines for inclusion in the anthology. Submit work if and only if you meet every requirement listed. Read the requirements carefully.
- Send your self-selected top three poems in the body of an email to info (at) readwritepoem (dot) org.
- Include “anthology submission” in the subject line for your email.
- Include your full name, as well as either your Read Write Poem member name if you are a member, or the name under which you have been posting links to your work on the Read Write Poem site each day in April.
- Indicate what name you want your work published under. Some people use their real names and others use pseudonyms. We need to know which you want to appear in the anthology.
- Include the blog or site where your poems appeared each day in the month of April. If you posted the work in its entirety on the Read Write Poem site, let us know that’s the case. Note: If you have removed your work from your site, we cannot verify that you posted it on the appropriate days. This could affect your inclusion in the anthology. We will contact you if such a situation arises.
- If any of your three submitted pieces are in response to the prompts shared on the Read Write Poem site during the month of April, indicate which prompt the poem or poems are written to.
- If you have any other information to relay — such as letting us know you are in a distant time zone and you want us to be aware of the system you used for timing your posts in relation to our U.S. time zones — please add that information in the body of your email.
- Do not use your Read Write Poem private messaging account to contact us. We need to have an email address that will be valid after May 1. We will be communicating with you about the poem we select from your submission, as well as to share galleys with you for approval before the publication goes live.
- Send work no later than May 7.
- If you have any questions, we will field them by email. Send questions to info (at) readwritepoem (dot) org with “anthology query” in the subject line.
Comments are closed.